Eclipse View mobile app for iOS mobile phones and tablets.
Eclipse View mobile app for Android phones and tablets.
PC & Mac
Eclipse CMS software for PC and Mac computers.
Everything you need right on your phone or tablet.
View your cameras live from anywhere you have an internet connection. Perform playback, capture a screenshot or configure your settings right from your mobile device.
Stream your cameras in HD video quality and digitally zoom in to get closer to an object or person.
There are times when your cell coverage is less than ideal and you are limited to slower speeds. Eclipse View allows you to stream in low quality to still allow you to stream video even when conditions are not ideal.
Pick and choose what you see!
Pick and choose what you see! You have the option of viewing one location or mix several cameras or locations on one screen. You can watch your office in Miami while also monitoring your branch in Phoenix. You choose the views you want and set favorites to easily start monitoring your cameras. View 1, 4, 9, or 16 cameras at a time. You can even control Pan, Tilt, and Zoom cameras right from your mobile device.
Playback is simple on Eclipse View. Use your finger to swipe left or right to a determined your playback time. Pinch or zoom into the timeline to search by minutes or hours.
Features & Specs
- Mobility: live view, playback, and device management anytime, anywhere
- Remote control: cloud device management by a cloud account; two-way audio, PTZ control
- Security: data encryption, pin/pattern password protection, each device can bind with only one cloud account
- Alarm notification: alarm notifications on a mobile device; view live video, alarm video, and snapshots
- Sharing: share devices; share videos/images through third-party apps
- Stability: P2P networking technology, elastic and scalable architecture
- Easy to use: add a device by QR code scanning, tap to switch live view/playback, cellular/Wi-Fi data usage