SIGNATURE CMS SOFTWARE
Eclipse ES-Station is a video management software solution designed to manage Signature IP cameras, Network Video Recorders, Signature VMS Servers, and Signature video wall controllers. Manage up to 256 local channels while viewing 36 cameras at one time in live mode, the software offers custom views, multi-windows, corridor mode, and smart search. The CMS offers local recording that can be triggered via schedules or alarm events.
ECLIPSE SIGNATURE SOFTWARE
- Unified management for Eclipse Signature IP cameras, NVRs, hybrid NVRs, network keyboards, decoding devices, access control, etc.
- Efficient device management: Automatic device discovery (or search by network segment); add devices by IP address/domain name; add devices by EZDDNS; add devices and adjust the time in batch.
- Live view: scene, custom layout, split-screen, auxiliary screen display, corridor mode, sequence display, audio, two-way audio
- Recording: local recording, alarm-triggered recording, scheduled recording, recording download
- Playback: synchronous/asynchronous playback, instant playback, recording search by time/event, and play recordings on SD card
- PTZ control: preset, preset patrol, recorded patrol, patrol plan
- Alarm: Service alarm (event alarm), device alarm (online/offline, etc.), alarm triggering (live view, etc.), real-time/history alarm management
- E-Map: hot spot, hot zone, eagle eye, and map alarm
- Video wall: live view, sequence display, and playback on the video wall, alarm to video wall, open window(s) by one click, auto bind decoding channel, multi-window for one decoding channel, save and switch scene, small pixel pitch LED, virtual LED